Saturday, November 15, 2008

Personal Assistant

16 November, Sunday

Many thanks again for all the well wishes. I can never thank enough. :-)

My daughter, Angeline, has also become very sweet during this period. For the last 2 nights, she had been applying foot cream for my dry feet and would take any bedside orders. I have named her my Personal Assistant.

Has been tired after the chemo session. For once, I slept through the night from 11pm+ to 6am+. Fell asleep again after light breakfast. I think I might going to have a slight fever. Has been drowning myself with "Ling Yang". Will have to speak to my Chinese sinseh about it. Nonetheless, there is another good news. My weight has stablised and sometimes it inches up. That's a good sign that I'm not in a wasting stage (meaning that I am not losing weight like I used to before I started the chemo treatment and at the initial stage of the chemo treatment).

Going for my siesta time!

2 comments:

susanteh said...

Angeline's so sweet indeed. School hols are here - maybe our children should meet up?

Ai Bee said...

Yeah. We can organise some gathering for them to chill out.