Friday, November 21, 2008

Cycle 2

21 November 2008, Friday

Went for the 2nd dosage of chemo for the 2nd cycle. Blood test on my blood count shows good sign, despite the fever and the sore throat that I had on Sunday & Monday. Couldn't sleep well last night, not sure why. Maybe because subconsciously I am telling myself that I need to wake up by 6.30am for my chemo treatment. By the time I reach home at 11am+, I was dead tired. Manage to catch 2 naps today to re-charge, something which I had not been doing for the last 2 days.

Been sneezing a few times today. Not sure if it is an onset of a flu coming. Come to think about it. I seem to have the same symptoms in the previous cycle. Throat infection in the first week and itchy nose on the 1st cycle. Same thing is happening now. MY hubby says that this is ok. Since the last cycle worked so well for me, that's why I am getting the same symptoms.

Recently, I am also on egg white diet. My chinese sinseh said that my protein level is just passed. So, need to take more egg white to boost the protein. I have been on 4 -5 egg white for the last few days. Luckily I have no phobia for eggs. But still to eat so much eggs a day, I think I am going to be an egg one day.

5 comments:

Tin Tin said...

Hello Madam

Finally have chance to read thru your blog.

Thanks God that you are moving towards the recover path!

You must comtinue to maintain your strong & +ve attitude o...

My hubby and myself will pray hard for you and your family.

Jia you! you're the best mentor in my life.

Jacquena said...

Ai Bee, I everyday eat about 1 to 2 eggs leh... is it cannot (maybe my protein very high... :) Glad to hear you getting better. reminder eat balanced diet, tried to sleep more. me praying everynite... already told god that you are more needed here. I very long winded he sure give in to me to stop me "ya ya ya" jac - Jia you!!!

Karen said...

Hi Ai Bee, long time no see liao. Hope you still remember me?? Finally read your blog and really glad to know that you are getting better now! Jia you and continue to be very positive and you sure will win this battle! Take great care and keep in touch!

Lee Chiang said...

Bless you!
Been checking your blog every couple of days to see how you're doing. Are you seeing the Chinese doctor every week?
Just came back from an OVERSEAS trip......to SENTOSA! :)Stayed there for 2 nights and was quite fun, although father and son got drenched on the chairlift one afternoon. Brought the kids to watch Madagascar too. Elder one enjoyed it, younger one was just busy gobbling down popcorn (1st time tasting it). :)

susanteh said...

Hi Ai Bee, how are you doing? Is the next dose of chemo this Friday? We are praying for you and your family.

Take care.