Saturday, April 25, 2009

PET scan results

26 April 2009, Sunday

I went to SGH again on Friday to collect the PET scan report. The report has been positive. :-)

The size and the cancer cell activity on the lymph node on my left collar bone has shrunk and reduced. Also, the cancer activity on the lymph nodes in other parts of my body and liver has also dropped.

Hope that this will continue to progress in this direction. I feel better with the new treatment. Better energy level and improves appetite. At times, I need to eat some snack of bread and milk before I can go to sleep. Also, I don't feel the pain on my liver, as I used to feel it in the 6th chemo cycle.

Going back to see Dr Toh on 8 May and will have my blood test taken the day before. Let's pray sincerely that the tumor marker will continue to drop.

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Hi girl, first time landing on your blog! Great to hear that you are making good progress. Continue to eat and rest well. Pray hard, buddha will give you energy. Love your family photos. Wow hubby can carry you :)
Regards, Wan Cheng