Thursday, April 2, 2009

Spa packages for sale

2 April 2009, Thursday

I am a big fan of spa. I enjoy it very much as it is a way for me to de-stress and be served. Hmmm...heavenly. As such, foolishly, I keep buying new packages, even though my old ones have not run out. All these happens before I know that I have cancer and the most recent ones were bought in Sep 08. Now, I have a taste of my own fruit.

With my current health condition, I can only do facial without machines. Massage is a no no. But I am stuck with facial and massage packages. I do my facial with Modern Beauty (aka Be Santuary or Giman). They refused to refund me for those packages that I cannot use, but agree that I can transfer out. So, I have no choice, but to lelong now for any takers for my facial and massage. The beauty chain has many outlets across the island, such as Tampines, Ngee Ann City, Robinson Road, Jurong East, Toa Payoh & Ang Mok Kio. Anybody interested please call me okay? I really need to unload these spa packages as it does help to loosen my finances, if I can recover some $$. Thank you.

No comments: