Saturday, April 18, 2009

Thrilled!

18 Apr 2009, Saturday

Got the blood test results from the oncologist yesterday morning. The tumor marker has dropped from 326 to 190, a drop of almost 42%! Hipeeeeee! The general health indicators are also good. Dr Toh (my oncologist) said that usually such results happen in 2 cycles and I manage to achieve it in 1 cycle. Very thrilled with the results that I am responding to the new drugs and the tumor marker has dropped to new low!

Told Dr Toh about my increase heart beat (average about 100 beat/min) and the frequent headaches that I'm experiencing. Did the ECG and it was normal. Will be going for PET scan on 23 Apr to scan my body (including the brain). Dr Toh thinks that my brain should be ok (as the headaches come and go), but to be on the safe side, he recommends early screening. Will keep all posted about the new scan results.

I strongly believe that a big part of the improvement is attributed to me being more religious to my religion. Fighting and winning this battle has become my main job and I need to produce good KPI for myself and all of my family and friends. Will await for bonus from you guys to reward me for my excellent performance. Definitely worth a 1 (for the best) rating! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great news!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am thrilled.