Wednesday, December 10, 2008

A Mother's Worry

11 December 2008, Thursday

Children are still sick. Angeline's cough persisted and she had been to the doc 2nd time yesterday. She also poor appetite and start to vomit. Luckily her fever has subsided, but Alvin had the fever last night and he is also coughing. Must have been the cross infection that they get from each other, sleeping in the same room.

Fortunately, their fever are gone this morning. And the lucky thing is that both of them are still lively. If they are lethargic, I will be more worried.

Hope they can recover quickly and all I can do for them is pray for their good health. I can't be near them too much, as I am going to have my next chemo treatment on this Saturday. Sorry kids. I really want to hug and care a lot for both of you, but I can't do it now as if mum is sick, I will not be able to continue my treatment. Hope you understand.

1 comment:

meilai said...

hey, hang in there. I can imagine how hard it must be on you not to be able to get close to the kids as much as you would like. Do try to get as much rest as possible. Stay strong ya?

Mei Lai