Thursday, December 4, 2008

Awaiting

4 December, Thursday

I had my blood test this afternoon. The blood test results will be out on Saturday when I meet the oncologist again. This test will again check on my tumor marker, to see how I have progressed. Fingers cross that I will achieve same, if not better results than the 1st cycle.

Met quite a few people recently and I received positive feedback that I look good on the outside. It is true that I am ok on the outside, except with thinning hair. But, the big question is how the battle is going on within me? I guess with the positive outlook and support from family and friends, I will WIN this war.

Will look forward to the date with the doctor on this Sat. I must say that my oncologist is quite good. He is actually on reservist on weekdays and set up special clinic for his patients on Sat. He could have easily just push me to one of his team members. Kudo to Dr Toh!

Will keep all posted again when I receive the results.

2 comments:

puayai said...

so how's the ramen at central? Nice? which one did you go to in the end?

Ai Bee said...

We went to Tom Ton on 3rd floor recommended by the magazine. Not very fantastic. My mum-in-law still prefers Ichiban, which in the evening, we did go to one to buy the sushi home to eat. Ha! Ha!

Enjoy your holiday!