Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lunch

18 October 2009, Sunday

It has been a long while that we are having a meal together as a family. Hubby has been working very late for the past weeks and sometimes, I hardly talk to him other than he asks me if my health condition is ok.

In the morning, hubby fetched us to the temple for the kids' activity in the temple and I stayed back to pray. The ambience is always very different from praying at home and time passes more quickly. My hubby left for his workplace and came back to pick us up.

We had lunch at Candele (hope I have got the right spelling). 2 pots of organic tea, pizza for kids, sandwich for me and pasta and stew for hubby. We also had a strawberry shortcake for dessert. Yummy!

I treasure moments like this. We usually eat homecooked food, as it is always the safer choice and my mother-in-law knows what are the dos and dont's for me. Her cooking is also good, but sometimes after a while, it gets a bit boring (must not let her know that I am "complaining"). I do like to go out occasionally and try out new food. Have not been to ION Orchard and Orchard Central and some other new malls on the street. Feel a bit mountain turtle. But I think, most importantly, is the moment that we share and the togetherness that I treasure the most.

No comments: