Saturday, October 17, 2009

Birthday

17 October 2009, Saturday

13 more days and it's my birthday, which is also my mum's 1st year death anniversary. My next appointment is scheduled on this day as well, but I tell the doctor that I don't want to see him on my birthday. So, he brings it forward to 28 October. Well, he is really an obliging doctor!

So many things have happened in this year. I have gone through many health obstacles and "garang" act (going to China for 2 weeks all by myself). I am really counting my blessing that I am still alive and kicking and typing this blog.

My gal has offered to buy me sushi on my birthday. I told her that we can buy takeaway, which is cheaper. But, she says that I deserve to eat in a restaruant on my special day. Very sweet thought from her. My son is going to buy me a cake. But he is clueless what cake to buy. So, he shows me the brochure from one of the cake shops in Sun Plaza (the nearest shopping mall in my estate) and asks me to choose. But my silly son doesn't realise that all the cakes minimum size is 1.7kg. How can we finish so much??!!

My birthday wish is that I can continue to stay healthy and be able to type this message again same time next year. :-)

1 comment:

meilai said...

You have been very very strong Ai Bee. May you continue to stay strong and healthy and enjoy many moments of joy with your kids. Will keep praying for you.

Love, Mei Lai