Thursday, June 11, 2009

Update on qigong

11 Jun, 2009 Thursday

I had cleared the first step of the qigong last week. Hooray! Got 4 more steps to go. So, now into step 2.

I am in the progress of making plans to go to Lanzhou (somewhere near Sichuan) bet 29 Jun to 13 Jul, to learn the skill from the founding school. My TCM highly recommends that I should make a trip to the school, as it will help to expeditate in my learning curve. Also, since now my health condition is stabilised, it is good that I boost my immunity through my own internal strength. She thinks that there is very little that the western medicine can help in my illness, after my current treatment loses its effect. So, will have to depend on myself, rather than through external medication, to combat these naughty girls and boys who are misbehaving inside my body.

So, I will be away for 2 weeks. Don't miss me much. I will still continue to update my blog before my trip.

No comments: