Monday, June 15, 2009

Ulcers and blister

15 Jun, 2009 Monday

The ulcers and blister are becoming a pain in the ass for me. Ok, not so much for the latter, as it comes one after another on my fingers. But the ulcers are really killing me. It started with 3 ulcers at one go. Then it healed and I had 1 week break. Another ulcer came and went and then another pop up. This time, when the latest addition has not recovered, I have 3 ulcers attack. Today, another new member just joined in. It is really pain, pain, pain!

Not sure if this is the outcome of my greediness. You see, now is the durian season. I cannot resist the temption, especially everytime when I go to the temple, I will definitely walk past this durain stall. So, on Saturday, I ate 3 seeds (actually 2.5, one is a mini size). And then guess what, the ulcers appear. :-(

Lesson learn: never touch durian again!

No comments: