Sunday, May 17, 2009

Exams are finally over!

18 May 2009, Monday

Aren't I glad that the exams are finally over! I am more relieved than my kids. I have always been more worried about my son's language subjects, as it has never been his forte. I must say that during the last 2 weeks, he had worked very hard, together with me, to do exam papers from the top schools and he didn't fare too badly. I hope his school results will be better than his CA1, where his results were dismay. As for my gal, she has always been the academic sort and I usually don't have to worry too much about her, as long as she does not commit careless mistakes. But, anyway, who doesn't?

Brought the kids for a good Japanese lunch at AMK HUB, and we headed to Wild Wild Wet, where they played a few hours together with their cousin. Me, of course, is out of bound for pool, as instructed by my TCM doc. So, I ended up reading my book in McCafe. Very comfortable and sipping warm milk.

Glad that the kids had enjoyed themselves at the Wild Wild Wet and they are already making plans for sleepover during the June school holidays.

I pray hard that their exam results will be decent. Can't help being a kiasu mum, as they will be streamed into P3 class, based on their this year results.

No comments: