Thursday, January 21, 2010

Not progressing well

22 Jan Fri, 2010

It has been a while, since I last update. My blood indicators for my my liver and blood are haywire. It has deteriorated for last 2 months, since I stopped the chemo drugs. The turmor marker has jumped to 1300+. I spoke with the the oncologist to let me try another chemo drug. He reletented and will see me in 2 weeks time.

On my last blood test, my potassium level was too high and I was admitted into SGH for 1 night to normalise the potassium on 20 Jan 2010. Luckily, it is only 1 day stay.

Although externarlly, I am still okay, but internally, things seems not progressing well. I can only pray very hard to my religion to give me the strength and energy. Everyday is a bonus to me and I have to to treasure it it. Tomorrow is my twins' birthday and I am glad that I am around to celebrate with them and hope them that there will be more years that I can do so.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ai Bee
Though I dunno you bt I do have soime words for you. DO continue to stay strong and positive for your loved ones and urself..miracles are created if we have a strong faith over what we believed. Do work hard and hang on tight..Continue to smile and stay happy. Cheers

Haiyin said...

Dear Ai Bee,
You're a true fighter! All of us are cheering you on.

Hebrew_Star said...

My deepest condolences to your family.

NorthEast said...

Dear Ai Bee, I will miss you...

Zachary said...

You have fought so bravely and you have won the battle. You live in our hearts forever. WE will miss you.

Daniel, Lilin & Zachary

Unknown said...

Ai Bee, you have demonstrated to those of us who know you what true determination and grit you have. I will definitely miss you.. please continue to watch over your family from heaven above.. rest in peace now.

Kim Hong

puayai said...

bye, my dear friend.

itisme said...

Ai Bee,

You will be forever remembered. You are a good fighter.

Pls watch over ur family members.

Rest in peace.

Will miss your laughter.

Kum Ee said...

Ai Bee,

You have fought a good battle. Your fighting spirit and optimism will always be a source of inspiration for me. I will not forget you, your warmth, wit and laughter. Rest in peace and watch over your family from above us.

Kum Ee

Unknown said...

Dear Ai Bee,

You are a kind-hearted and always helpful. I will remember you forever.

Rest in peace.

Ivy

Richard Low said...

Dear Ai Bee,

You are a great fighter and fought with true bravery and determination. Watch over your family from heaven above. Will miss you.

Richard

Tin Tin said...

Dear Ai Bee,

You will be in my mind forever...

Rest in peace.

Tin Tin

angeline said...

Dear Mummy...
I still miss you everyday...
I hope you can rest in peace..