Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Not a good day

23 December, 2009 Wednesday

As the year approaches to the end, things are not turning rosy for me. Some of you might have known that I was admitted into SGH for a week, for high calcium level and sustained cough. Been drowsy because of the morphine and vomitted ocassionaly. Pardon me for my wrong spelling too!

Had a course of 5 days treatment of radio theraphy. Today is day 4. Seems to work better on the pain and I don't need so much of the morphine.

Went to see Dr Toh yestersday. The results are not so good. No more chemo drugs for me for the time being until my next visit 3 weeks later. Hopefully, the TCM doc can do some magic about it, since it is going to play the lead role now. Have been stopping TCM med since hospital stay. Don't want to complicate the medication.

Morale a a bit low now. Can't do much prayer/chanting as I used to do it 3 to 4 hours, as the chanting is my morale booaster.

I must say big THANK YOU to my eldest sister. She helps me a lot during this period and sleep as little as me.

4 comments:

puayai said...

ai bee, don't lose heart. I know the journey is getting tougher now, just to let you know that we are all here to journey this with you. Continue to stay positive, ok?

Fiona Lim said...

Ai Bee,

Have been following your blog conscientiously and keeping you in my prayers. Sorry that I have not been in touch. I will not offer excuses although part of the reason was my encountering perpetual problems in trying to drop you a line here. Just cannot figure out why. Hope this time successful.

As with everyone else, we journey with you through your difficult ride. I really admire your courage and positivity. Great life lessons for us all. Hang in there, Ai Bee and may the Lord give you strength. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Fiona

Haiyin said...

Dear Ai Bee,
Keep your spirits up. Cheering you on!

chuko said...

When the going gets tough,the tough gets tougher... don't lose heart... am sure your family and friends are behind you all the way!