Thursday, January 15, 2009

My therapist

16th January 2009, Friday

For the past few niights, I had a young therapist who would diligently applied different types of moisturisers on different parts of my body. Hand cream for hand, foot cream for toes and foot and body cream for the hands and legs. And all these for no charges and performed while I was resting on my bed, watching the ever depressing news. This person is none other than my daughter, Angeline.

Last night, she also extended her services to her dad. I suggested to her that she can be an entrepreneur next time and open a shop. She has bigger ambitions than me. She says that she wants to open 1,250 shops worldwide! Looks like I need to start to teach her accounting and finance and she can have a headstart. Ha! Ha!

1 comment:

Tin Tin said...

Hello Ai Bee

Really happy that you have improvement from the chemo treatment.

Wow, you have a 'personal therapist' who is priceless o.
So sweet...,such a good girl.

AB, continue to stay strong & +ve

Hopes U get well soon.