Tuesday, January 13, 2009

4th cycle

14th January, Wednesday

Yesterday I went for the 2nd drip of the 4th chemo cycle. I have completed half-way mark. Will have 2 to 4 more cycles to go. Must press on for myself and my family.

It was a long waiting time for the blood test, but the wait for the chemo treatment was surprising short. When my number was called, I was still in the toilet. Had to rush to the nurse station to identify myself. The nurse was asking if I was the patient or the family member of the patient. When I said I was the patient, she gave me a shock look. Subsequently when she was preparing the procedures for me, I asked her about her shock look. She replied that I did not look like any of her cancer patients, and bet that my friends can't tell that I look like one. Well, I take that as a compliment. :-)

The new drug that I am taking is making me drowsy. Not sure if the cough medicine that I am taking also add to the drowsiness. Have been having cough since last Friday night, but it has since improved.

Looking forward to the family photoshoot this Saturday. This is the first time that we are getting the studio shot together. Hmmmm....

Will also look forward to eat CNY goodies and go to Chinatown next week for the CNY ambience, since I get 2 weeks of rest.

No comments: